Friday, May 20, 2011

Learn to color again..

A very nice friend introduced me to Dani Johnson this past week. She’s been all over the TV and web, so you may have already heard of her. Monday, I listened to this webinar live at 10pm through her site. I would have liked her more if she had not sounded like she was yelling at me for most of the call.. lol.. but WOW! She really struck some tender spots in my armor. I realized as I listened to her that too many times I’ve “felt” the victim, and too many times I’ve “allowed” that to be my excuse to not do something that could really make a difference in my life or in my family's life. I listened to other people tell me I couldn't do something. I listened when they told me it didn't work for them.. so why would the outcome be any different for me? Many times I listened, but most of the time, I was the one who stopped myself. Her coaching is for anyone, choosing to do anything in their life. I hope you find value in listening to her.. and no matter WHAT you choose to do or be.. be a good one!

I use to LOVE to color…

http://www.danijohnson.com/2011/life-design-picture-painting/


Be blessed,

Ginny Bianchet

www.GinnyBianchet.com

"The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch." ~Jim Rohn


No comments:

Post a Comment