Thursday, May 13, 2010

Belief and Hope

As parents we HOPE to instill and inspire our kids with many things.. morals, values, a strong work ethic, a sense of fair play, a proper education, but along with all of those and more I hope and pray that I can help mine believe in themselves and their ability to accomplish anything they put their mind to.. sometimes we as adults have been forced to or allowed ourselves to give up on our dreams.. but that doesn't have to happen. There are so many examples of people that achieved great things early and late in life, after numerous failures.. Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison, Colonel Sanders, Oprah Winfrey.. just to name a few.. I HOPE that I am able to teach my kids..

"Only as high as I reach can I grow.
Only as far as I seek can I go.
Only as deep as I look can I see.
Only as much as I dream can I be."
-Karen Ravn

And thanks CEO Moms.. for helping me get back in touch with mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment