Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Setting the theme..

I woke up this morning with a pair of three year old feet jammed under my back.. Max climbed in at some point in the middle of the night.. two minutes later it was a small pair of arms wrapped around my neck for a quick hug and the exuberant words, "Let's get up Mom!" "Where's my juice?" "Where's Sydney?" "Let's wake her up!" I smiled... What a great way to wake up. A friend and proud mom of her "new Marine" had recently emailed pictures of her son just graduating. Before I know it, my three year old will be grown up and creating his own life too. What a blessing to be able to work from home and enjoy all the awesome, wonderful, funny and sometimes scary moments of my kids growing up. It was time to get Syd off to school.. and wait to see what Max the Destroyer was going to create (or destroy) today...

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment